Sunday, June 24, 2012

Liebster Award

                                         

Thank you, Kelsey, for nominating me for a Liebster award! Confession? I had no idea what they were until this morning but I am so excited to be apart of it!

So what is a Liebster Award? The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to blogs that have less that 200 followers. Of course there are some other rules:

  1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
  2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
  4. Tell them you've tagged them
  5. No tag backs 

So, let's get started!

11 facts about me:
  1. I have an irrational fear of statues that are heads. There is just something crazy scary about a mounted head.
  2. I hate seafood
  3. People who cannot park piss me off. The space is bigger than your car, there's no reason you should be over the lines
  4. I have a tiny crush - and by tiny I mean I would give up anything to be with him - on Ian Somerhalder
  5. When people ask if I speak any other languages I tell them yes. In truth, I only know the dirty sayings but I figure that's gotta count for something
  6. I hate feet
  7. Puppies breath is my favourite smell in the whole world
  8. Monkeys freak me out
  9. I screen all my calls. Yes, I'm admitting that for everyone to see. I rarely answer my phone
  10. I want to marry whoever thought to put mint and chocolate together. Best idea ever.
  11.  I only had kids so I had an excuse for watching Disney movies. Kidding. But I am a Disney addict. 

Questions from Kelsey Hearts Books

1. If you were stranded on an island with only one book, which book would you choose? Water for Elephants
2. Where is your favorite place to read? In my living room curled up in my huge comfy chair
3. What is your favorite book series? The Southern Vampire Mysteries
4. Do you read ebooks? Yes
5. How long have you been blogging? About three months
6. What is your favorite thing to do besides reading? I love to cook
7. What was your favorite book as a child? Charlotte's Webb
8. What book have you hated the most? Beyond Eden by Kele Moon
9. Do you ever cry over books? All the time
10. Who is your favorite author? Lauren Dane is definitely one of them
11. How do you feel about books being made into movies? Most of the time the movies cannot live up to the books because they don't follow the plot or the actors are terrible. There have only been a handful of books turned movies that I've loved - like Harry Potter.

Blogs I tag:
The Little Death 
Auggie Talk
Faery Tales Are Real
Far Past Midnight
Hooked In a Book
Vintage Cobweb
Harley Bear Book Blog
Storm Goddess Book Reviews
Josie's Haven
Zrinka Jelic - Romance powered by history
Jeanette Hornby Books

My Questions for tagged Bloggers
 
1. What is your favourite book?
2. Which actors would you choose to play the lead male and female characters?
3. If you could go back in time what year would you pick to visit and why?
4. Must need snack at the movies?
5. What supernatural being do you wish was real?
6. Do you believe in soul mates?
7. If you could only read one genre of book for the rest of your life what would it be?
8. What are five places in the world you’d like to travel to?
9. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry milkshake?
10. What book do you wish was a movie?
11. Edward Cullen or Christen Grey?

Yes, I had to stick that last one in there. To me they are the same person and I’m not a fan of either, but the answer to that question always interests me from others.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me. I've received two on the same day, so I answered half of your questions and half from the other blog that tagged me. Thought this is fair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...